The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Who the fuck am i trying to kid

I can't write a fucking thesis in five weeks. Especially when I:
a) don't know what the fuck I'm really trying to prove
b) don't care about it in the first place.

Grr.

Going to see Yeti tonight which should be fun. At least more fun than city marketing that is!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah Lylar that sucks that you are in such a time crunch. But if it makes you feel any better I am rolling into my 4th month of exclusively "writing" my thesis and have shit all to show for it.

    Why you ask? See a) and b).

    Grr, indeed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home