The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Death to the Blog

Ok well not really but Come on! Here I am thinking I'm terrible at blogging and then I go and look at the last updates of everyone else and realize that I'm one of the 'best' in talking randomly...that being said my blog entries pale in comparison to others...such as Daniella's...

I'm sweating buckets in a room with air so stale that the five day old bread is jealous...Trying to work on my contract job yet feel guilty about not working on my thesis...and then I work on my thesis and feel anxious to get the contract job done..oh well...

BUT WHO THE FUCK CARES BECAUSE I'M GOING TO MILAN ITALY IN TWO WEEKS!!! That's right...it's to celebrate LaJuan's 30th birthday and his return to DC...so we found decent flight prices and are going for three nights (the third night we land at like midnight so it is a quick trip...but fuck it! I'll be sitting sipping wine and eating delicious food with Donatella and loving it...

AND it probably means I'll be sacked from my job because I'm not really supposed to have any time off in the next few weeks...but come on...a crappy five pounder an hour job in a warehouse or MILAN!!!

Oh and it's my parents 32 anniversary today...which is like, ridiculous! I'm all proud that I can make it five months with someone let alone 32 years...so props to tha rents...

Now I must work...

5 Comments:

  • At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't sell yourself short! My blog uses mass amounts of hyperbole just to get through the day whereas yours is full of real events that are, in and of themselves, bizarre and exciting! But thank you for the compliment, Lindell is a pretty good editor/censor.

    Onto more fabulous topics...MILAN!!! Holy crap. That's awesome. See, my blog can't compete with that! Milan or Manitou Lake...I think Milan wins.
    Hugs,

    D

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am quite enamored with your bogging please do continue – it’s got that Euro fava and provides many Black Cat-type reminiscences for the musically and socially detached. Have a blast in Milan!

    HAPPY B-DAY LJ!!!!

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    anonymous is L, sorry.

     
  • At 5:16 AM, Blogger Lyla said…

    L you should have remained anonymous, the mystery stranger who reads unwitting people's blogs and makes comments, living out their life through others....

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That can't be L because it is me. I am the mystery stranger who reads unwitting people's blogs and makes comments, living out my life through others...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home