The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

demon days

M bought me the new gorrillaz album which has made me very happy.

It has helped to counteract the very sore throat I'm sporting at the moment and the scared feeling I have over life and dissertations.

However the new white stripes album would also help..hint hint to my little brother...

I think my friend who set up this blog has died. Which saddens me. I say this because he has not been active in the blog world nor did he reply to my massive email many moons ago.

I have a garden growing on my balcony and it is the bestest little garden. Everyday i go home and check on my babies that were planted with the help of M. I'm being a bold girl but I think I could start pillaging the lettuce within a week -- I'll let you know.

Richard Whitely died over the weekend. For the NA readers (which is like, everyone), he was the host of the tv show Countdown...which is kind of like an institution in much the same way as Jeopardy! is...you may have heard of it when you watched 'About a Boy', as Hugh watched the show everyday...anyways they are thinking they might not continue it...which is a terrible idea..the show is too good not to have.

That is all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home