The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Milan

Milan was awesome.

Three sun filled days.
Three days of beautiful clothes, fabulous people, slow walks, delicious food and amazing buildings.

A late night arrival on Thursday was followed by a walk around the city for food: pizza.

Friday was seeing the main cathedral and having to cover my indecently exposed body in order to gain entrance, followed by pasta, a nap and then M's foot being run over by a cabbie.

Saturday was fashion houses filled with handbags and shoes and so many unfulfilled desires, San Sero footie stadia, pasta and more pasta. Oh, and the wine gods tricked me Saturday night and I stumbled into the hotel, inevitably singing songs about 'plugging my phone into the european adaptor thingee into the european plug in thingee'.

Sunday was hotel check out, wanderings and pouring rain.

Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home