The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Quick Unthought Through Thoughts

Sometimes people cherish things more than they ever let on and sometimes 'inside secrets/jokes/sayings' take on meanings higher than some might think.

Actions always speak louder than words yet words are deemed the 'proof'....crazy I say. In time in time....

Irol back at ya babes

In other news, I was transferred to a new department at work today which means more headache and less pay...still haven't told them about Milan.

LJE's birthday party was a blast and I got three hours sleep before work...rock!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger Martyn said…

    Once again the voice of reason has spoken. Grrr!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home