The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Feeling a bit pathetic

Hey...amazing what not having structure can really do to oneself. I feel very pathetic as of late. With class over and concentration now on the thesis (blagh) and finding a job, life's a bit unstructured and up in the air. Which i hate. I like structure, security and knowing whats happening next. And I don't have that. So I feel kind of blah and am sinking into a bit of a depressive slump. I know it'll pass but not soon enough.

Still haven't heard from Liverpool as to if I got the damn warehouse job. Makes me feel even more of a fucking loser if I can't get a job filling orders. I know that things have reason and I really wouldn't enjoy the job but I wanted it for other reasons, cash and security. Of which I have none at the moment. Grr.

So thats my lame post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home