The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Congrats

To M who has become, by default, a university graduate. Riddled by mumps he managed to blag his way out of writing his last EVER final. The head examiner thought it best that he not infect the entire exam writing population and the professor thought it best that M not submit additional course work but will be graded by past efforts. Instead he spent the time infecting all those in the computer lab and the pub. How appropriate.

In the mean time I too have finished my semester and only have a thesis left. Oh and the possibility that in three weeks time I will contract the mumps. Rock on.

Tomorrow Alton towers. After that, who knows?

More to follow when I'm not suffering from post-assignment pint haziness.

Lyla

1 Comments:

  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Martyn said…

    I'm finished university. Whoop! That's English for "Get the fuck in there."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home