The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

LEE HUNTER!!!!

OH MY GOD!!! AWESOMENESS!!!

Yesterday I was walking to my local apothecary and I looked over and saw this guy walking with a girl, and I was like, I know him! And then I realized that he was LEE HUNTER off my soap Hollyoaks. My first Hollyoaks sighting and he’s one of my favourites!!!

Friday Night News:

On Friday was out at the club and Satisfaction was playing. This girl got super excited and did this Elaine body heave move and slipped on the floor. Her legs went up in the air, her arms flailing and her body slamming to the floor. It was sooo funny but I didn’t laugh, but did the whole, ‘are you ok’? This was after I pushed a guy across the dance floor and he challenged…after Kristie pushed him back I walked away to get a bouncer but then decided against it. Good times on Friday.

The pope died. In case you hadn’t heard. As has Mitch Hedberg, a guy who I saw at the Improv in DC. Craziness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home