The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

UPDATE:(

I woke to the news this morning that my superstar rap boyfriend, Dizzee Rascal has been arrested by the bobbies in London. This is devastating news for me, and possibly Dizzee. Apparantly he was carrying pepper spray, which, in this country, is supposedly a bad thing. But C'mon, he's a rappa! he's from tha street...he's got to carry something, and it would be desperately bad if he was carrying a piece.

I suppose what one learns from all of this is that the cops in London are extremely racist and hell bent on destroying Mr. Rascal's career. Also, reviewers such as El brucio who don't recognize the impact that Mr. Rascal has on the British Urban music scene (which seemingly only consists of Ms. Dynamite, THe Streets, Jameilia, Lemar, and GLC).

Therefore I urge my reading public, all one of you, to petition the London police for the quick and immediate release of Mr. Rascal, so that he can continue making music for his adoring fans.

Peace Out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home