The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Name Dropping

Once a band-aid (groupie?), forever accused of being a band-aid....

Text receive March 8, 2005, 6:28 PM from M:
don't suppose you've fucked either of the gallagher brothers have you? Their next single is called Lyla.

I suppose this means that I'll now have people singing the new Oasis song vs. layla by E. Clapton when they learn my name. And my name will now become more popular -- Kate Moss' daughter is also named Lyla....

So much of me -- you luvs it...

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger El Brucio said…

    I didn't realize you were specifically designed for pogoing, Lyla.

    That's pretty kickass, though. I still only have a lameass Rick Springfield song about me (well, Springsteen actually); and people like to think ELO sings "Don't get me down, Bruuuce!", but it's actually something else.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home