The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Head is Spinning

From all the work I have to do...

Just met with my thesis supervisor and went over my aims and objectives and tentative methodology plan...ARGH. And I have so much other work. That essay that wanted to go to London remains untouched since last week, and I have mapping and an article due soon so I'm screwed...

Oh and I'm officially screwed money wise. I need a job, asap. I have one tentatively lined up in month for £30 at a football game but I need an actual regular paycheque.

Copenhagen tomorrow. yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home