The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Cold Front

Update on the cold that wouldn't quit -- over the weekend it was suggested that perhaps I am suffering from allergies which gave me hope in the tremendous fight against this cold. With yesterday's arrival of cheap meds from Canada (free thanks to my connections) I was hoping to test this theory. Alas, I began getting a suspiciously sore throat late yesterday and today it is officially sore...meaning that I definately am dealing with a cold in some respects.....this is getting tired, whatever it is.

The next few weeks promise to be expensive and possibly fun. Have London from Friday to Tuesday, where I hope to be going to Frog on Saturday and Trash on Monday. Am planning on going to see the raveonettes next Thursday, fittingly the day before I hop over to Copenhagen till the Tuesday. Then the following Monday I'm heading up North to Haydrian's (sp?) wall and the Lake District for a day or two, which promises to involve some sort of driving...excitement.

Beyond that...not much.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger El Brucio said…

    Funny, I have a cold too, but I know it was caused through allergies. Actually, that and it really got cold here the past couple days and I was out in it for a number of hours on Monday. Hope the 'rents make you two go broke. Wouldn't be a family trip without that happening.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home