The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Gross out...

In an effort to blog when I don't have much to say, I will relate a somewhat gross, yet comically unbelievable story...well, it's not that unbelievable.

About a month ago I realized my left foot, middle toenail was a bit wonky...it was flush on the bed for about three mm and then it was 'raised' from the bed. (In November, at the Liverpool Bravery gig, I had been wearing my open toe stilleto's and someone had hard-core stomped on my toes and I think this may have hurt my toenail.)

Last week, I realized that my toenail was seperating off at the point where it went from flush to raised. After some prodding and poking I realized, "OMG! I have another toenaile growing underneath!" So the top nail fell off and was replaced with a very thin, delicate toenail...yes, its disgusting in a cool, intriguing way for me.

On Monday, LJE said that something really gross had happened to him but he didn't want to tell us. So I said that nothing could be grosser than what had happened to me, so I told him my story. He stared at me, open mouthed and said, 'my toenail fell off too!'...but he didn't have the superpower of growing two toenails at once like me.

So the question is: which is grosser...no toenail or having two toenails at once?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home