The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Its Really Fucking Oasis: Lyla!

I was leaked on the internet last week, and this week I finally made my radio debut. The new single from Oasis was played on radio one, and I sound pretty decent. But we always knew that I would...

The drugs don't work...or they are taking their sweet time kicking in. Antibiotics for the could that won't quit...my body produces some nasty stuff...but we always knew that I would...

Off to carlisle in a few hours...ma and pa Peter get to meet M...definately not trivial.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger El Brucio said…

    I was wondering what you were going to do about M&D w/r/t M... should be fun.

    Good to hear that your media debut was such a success. I will try and find you leaked on Limewire later on.

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Lyla said…

    Is my leaking more disgusting than my double toe nail?
    Would it be less disgusting if a boy said he was leaked onto the internet?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home