The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Time

i don't have much time for the internet at the moment, nor for posting.

I apologize but 12 hour shifts kind of suck the life out of you...and the health too -- as I'm suffering from a major sore throat at the moment.

I've less than a month in the UK at the moment. I am suffering from panic and anxiety issues and am confused about the direction my life seems to be spiralling to/from.

I know not if I passed my dissertation as of yet.

I am poor.

In good news: D's 30th in Manchester on Saturday and then the weekend after M and I head to LATVIA! Yay!!!

Must go home. No more internet today.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:48 AM, Blogger Martyn said…

    If you smile, I'll smile with you. If you cry, I'll cry too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home