The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

This one's for Anderson

I got the sweetest message from a DC friend who seemed concerned over the state of my brain...no worries my dear blogging affectionado's...if anything is going to fry, frizzle, drain or chop my brain up, it will not be some pathetic doctor.

In fact my surgery was the removal of a non-cancerous lump that had given me headaches back in August. I could have left it but why? I'm not in a country with free health care for nothing! So I get my stitches removed on thursday.

A friend from DC, who currently is inhabiting my old apartment is visiting on Friday..should be fun times before LJE heads back to DC:(

I'm rambling. I'm off to the gym...

1 Comments:

  • At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Lylar glad to hear all is well with your head after surgical misadventures in the Queen's country. Abrasos a todas! C2 + A1 ... will they ever reunite as C3 + A1 = DC???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home