The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Recovery

Ok, so no recovery was needed from Monday night's antics, which was an enjoyable night. For my Party I got a bit of gold and little bit of romance. Drink at Korova and then off to bed. Not wild but then again, maybe the boat show will provide that excitement.

In other news: M's return to the UK on Saturday Morning meant a 5:30 AM wakeup to catch the 6:15 train to wait on the cold platform at Victoria Station in Manchester till I caught the bus to the airport. Wrong terminal and delays resulted but in the end he arrived, tanned and armed with penguins and pickles for me:)

Went to wHales on Sunday to help M move. The town was adorable, yet the massive castle, walled city and marina did not make the most memorable impression. Instead it was the meal at the pub where one of the patrons decided that it was alright to, uh, pass wind directly onto our table where myself, M and M's new roomie were eating. Silent giggles erupted into a full out laugh-a-thon for five minutes.

Now I'm back to the grind. Determined to get out of the club soon enough. But I have a trip to Chicago in a week to keep me happy....Yay!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:57 AM, Blogger Martyn said…

    A little bit of romance??? You went to bed and nothing wild happened. Was I humping the mattress the entire time?

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow thats a lot of information. Cool, high fives all 'round. Nice to hear you're getting laid and ... it helps to take your mind off of your massive debts and the impending possiblities of an unknown future. I suppose. :)

    What's with all the public farting lately ... maybe the early symptoms of an avian ass flu?

    Cheers.

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger Lyla said…

    The romance referred to the perfume I got, the Party to the Bloc Party cd and the gold to the gold printed shirt....of course I did intend to confuse my loyal readership of 2.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home