The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Push that bus

rosa died and thats kinda sad, even though she didn't like outkast...

in other news, if I were in DC tonight I'd be parking myself out on 17th Street to watch the drag races, uh, the high heel races...very few things can provide better entertainment that diva drags in six inch heels racing down a street, their wigs bopping up and down with every step...

Chicago! Thursday! CANNOT WAIT! Of course have yet to pack, do laundry or buy requisite travel gear. Will do that tomorrow.

Continue to suck at finding a job. I realize I'm pretty fucking pathetic but this is just getting to be a bit much. If I had realized that getting my MBA was going to be detrimental I might not have done it...aw sod that, I wanted to move here...

You might not hear from me for a bit, since, you know, I'm off to CHICAGO...but in the meantime I've got the Kills on Wednesday and mando Diao on the first for when I come back...I still haven't quite grasped that broke and dying on my ass factor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home