The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Musings Time

So I guess this blog goes out to 1/3 of C3, who asked that I spill juicy, sorrid stories of my time celebrating the awesomeness that is me. Unfortunately this blog will be a bit of a disappointment in that there will be little to say. Maybe its because my ancient self is too reflective...thinking of the far greater picture than the immediate...but on this day these are the reflective things that have made me a ponder...
1) I am at my most educated self and currently working for the least amount of money I've earned since 1999. And that includes factoring in for the exchange.
2) My financial debts are so high that at my current wage I'd have to work about 140 hours a week to be able to live/pay them off.
3) If I don't get a job in this country I'll be booted back to Saskatchewan...I don't know how to feel about that.
4) I still haven't purchased Supergrass' new album, even though they've been one of my favourite bands since they first released their catchy 'Caught by the Fuzz'.
5) If you factor in the exchange I spent over $1000CA on a crappy cell phone this year. I really need to change plans.

So there you have it -- the musings of a, uh, 21 year old! But to appease Mr. 1/3 of C3, my party is on Saturday and I'll cry if I want to...or just down the sorrows away. Tonight is about food, cake and prezzies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home