The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

back in black

ok well not really. I was wearing jeans when I arrived back in the uk.

Chicago was fantastic -- the city is AMAZING!! The proportion of building height to street width, including ample pedestrian room, was right on and the buildings were great.

Got to see a Gehry, a Wright, some Mies, a Saarinen and a Calatrava...which I think is pretty fucking cool.

The wedding was beautiful -- my emotional mess of myself shed a tear and the food and free booze was excellent.

good times....and now, back to LFC tomorrow...but not before checking out some young swedes tonight (Mando Diao).

And then tomorrow I get to see M...yay!

The man sitting across from me just broke a glass and everyone is staring at him, poor guy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home