The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Caught by the fuzz

So today while walking to uni I had Toad the Wet Sprocket stuck in my head. Random.

You may have guessed by now that I continue on my procrasination on the thesis work. To entertain you I will tell you about my run-in with Britain's finest.

Yesterday I was walking home from uni, happily gabbing away on my CELL phone with LJE. I reached the junction between 'not-town' and 'town' and noticed a policing man waiting by the light with me. I kept talking and walking, and soon noticed that the policing man happened to be, ahem, following me. If I sped up he quickened his pace, etc. So after about five minutes of this, the policing man turns to me and says, excuse me ma'am...I'm still talking so I tell LJE to hold for a moment.

L: yes>
PM: I just want you to know that...
L: you've been following me since rapid hardware?
PM:(shocked smile), that in liverpool, you shouldn't be so absorbed in conversation because someone could easily nick your bag and you won't be aware of it.
L: (smiles, nodding head) thank you. I'll consider that...

Little does he know that I have taken on would-be muggers in the past...anyways, awkward and wierd but I'll give props to the man for being so concerned about my well-being -- too bad the police didn't respond to my 999 call a month back...

Ok, so yeah, busy again.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger Lyla said…

    I have been informed that this should have read:
    Whilst I was walking to uni this morning with M....

    correction made.

    jerk.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home