The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Monday, April 25, 2005

So amazingly fucked

And not in a good way...I have so much work to do before May 16, and before April 29, that I don't know how it's feesible to get it all finished.

Sigh, and spring has sprung. M and I walked from my place to his yesterday and I got to see neighbourhoods I had not yet seen -- it was great...really made me look forward to summer and walks and fun times.

But now I'm stuck in a dingy computer lab (well its not that dingy) trying to pretend that I've spent the last three months working on my thesis, which I have not...

6 Comments:

  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Martyn said…

    What do you mean not in a good way. You love it.

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Lyla said…

    Depends on which type of fucked...and like I said, this time round...not in a good way.

    God damn asshole

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Martyn said…

    Stop talking dirty. People will read this.

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dirty indeed. All this talk of fucking assholes and such ... making my ears burn. (What the hell does that mean?)

    Lylarrr, I can't believe your working on your thesis I've forgotten about mine for the last 4 months. Isn't grad school a bitch?

    I owe you an email. Miss you and K muchly. Abrazos y besos.

    Did I just leave a comment in the middle of an intimate blogation? Oh well, I am blogg virgin and from Canadarrr what do I know.

     
  • At 5:02 AM, Blogger Lyla said…

    So intimate we blog over it...

    L!!!!! So happy you and D have dropped by! I miss you crazy kids so much!!! B from A3 was in town this weekend and that was awesomeness...crazy bitches all of us...did a whole buzz thing but in manchester...
    thesis only because I have a summary due on friday. Don't worry - I didn't start working on it until sunday.

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger Martyn said…

    Just to keep the record straight, it was Lyla that first mentioned assholes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home