The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

suckered in

I got suckered into reading The Golden Lady's blog (suckered sounds bad but in actual fact I wanted to know how her interviews went and I was supposed to be working), and then I got suckered into yet another quiz. I concur with the results and look forward to what will probably be yet another dastardly remake.

As for linking -- on my Mac the thingie that tells me how to link doesn't show up like it does on the PC....here's the link to the Golden lady's blog...http://missspiggy.blogspot.com/

candyman
You are from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
You're weird, creative, charming, and love to
mess with people's minds.


Which Psychedelic children's Movie do you belong in?
brought to you by Quizilla

4 Comments:

  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger El Brucio said…

    You know, you could've looked at the html language the link to the quiz used and copied off of that for a link. Use the html tag 'a' (no apostrphoes) in between the greater than less than symbols (<>), end it with a '/a' in between those two symbols.

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Lyla said…

    I thought about attempting to deciper this html code thing that 'the internet' uses but then I decided I'd rather waste my time on other more fulfilling tasks. Like watching Desperate Housewives.

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Golden lady said…

    Lyla!

    I'm so flattered that you were reading my blog - maybe I will let you have a chance at William...
    My auditions are going ok - I leave on Monday for San Francisco, and to no surprise I am hoping for that school the most. I realized that a lot of people down East are self-asborbed and that a lot of people in Boston are groovy.
    I think Willy Wonka would be proud.

     
  • At 5:20 AM, Blogger Lyla said…

    While I understand the SF desire, Boston is a VERY cool city and you would be very lucky to live there.

    And I still prefer harry but then I'd never be the queen bee:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home