The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Sometimes I hate people

This post is about work, and the comments that people make while at work. When I was young and not jaded to the world, I thought that the people I would be working with were intelligent...the following examples proove otherwise.

Example A:
Regional meeting discussing what to work on for the upcoming year, where a program to reduce social exclusion is being discussed...

Prick One: But why do we want to examine exclusion...from my understanding, isn't exclusion about people who choose not to work because they don't want to?

Awkward silence follows before comment is dismissed...

Example B:
The next comment was emailed in to our offices as we were reviewing an application for a wind farm. In general we are quite supportive of this type of application bc of the sustainable energy it produces, the economic impact it has, etc etc.

Prick Two: Highways Agency cannot support this development because the wind turbine could fall over and block the roads.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home