The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Long Awaited Return

Indeed my loyal readers -- the postings had ceased since I fled Canada for the Uk. However I feel compelled to blog about the return of our dear Britney! Away from the evil clutches of the K.Fed she has fled, and back into the public's loving arms.

This is reason enough to end the silence of the secret ingredient...so I'm back. For how long, I'm not sure...but stay tuned...

1 Comments:

  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger Martyn said…

    Damn it! How on earth did you manage to leave the bedroom?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home