The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Thoughts x 2

Ok, so...my last Canadian tv watching and I choose the Bachelor: Rome...

Loves it...Wish i could watch it more...especially after the socialite proclaims 'I flew COACH for you! I've never done that before!'...

M: I'm flying COACH for you! Does it lessen it's meaning because I'm a coach affectionado?

1 Comments:

  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger Daniela said…

    Happy Birthday (one day overdue)!!

    I hope you're settling in fine, liking the flat, liking the job, and missing us lots. We miss you too.

    Hugs,

    D (and L, as usual, by proxy)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home