The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

November 3, 2067

On November 3, 2067, the world bid adeau to the much loved Lyla. Family and friends were often touched by Lyla, her loving spirit made her a joy to be around. Always willing to share, she gave more than people ever expected or wanted. Her ambition enabled the Yorkshire and Humber Assembly to reach 26% of it's planned goals while bringing Shakira Hip lessons to bars from Saskatoon to Leeds.

She will be somewhat missed by those who continue to live on. Her ashes will be swept into the great big sky after her body parts are divided amongst the needy. Her only charitable giving.

For more information, please use the following link:
http://www.findyourfate.com/deathmeter/deathmtr.html

1 Comments:

  • At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aug 20, 2063.

    Those last 4 years without me will be tough. But you'll get by.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home