The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Monday, September 25, 2006

musings

I had written a beautiful post about what i'm musing about and blogger decided to tear it up and spit it out...so my readers, I will not repeat...suffice it to say, it was a boring post.

Um...I move to England in eight days. I am very nervous, anxious, excited and scared. I think I know what I am wearing for my first day of work (in two weeks!)...which will coincide with what I wear for my last day of work (well, not including casual friday)...I have a shit tonne of stuff to do and most I can't do until the weekend...

I have been informed by my bank that I need to draft up a will. This should be interesting...I bequeth by 1994 sony cd boombox player to....I will my shoes to...

Funny - these weren't part of my original musings...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home