The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Crashing Down

so yeah. I just made a complete ass of myself.

I got up to open the blinds.

My foot was asleep.

I was wearing heels.

My foot turned.

I fell - On my knees.

HR came running to see what happened.

My colleagues laughed.

All I can think about is how ungraceful I fell and the thud that emerged..and how my fat A$$ was perched in the air...oh the shame!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger Daniela said…

    That's great. Really super. If I were your co-worker I'd start calling you Thump. [insert evil laughter]

     

Post a Comment

<< Home