The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Sweet Dreams

I haven't been having sweet dreams, though I wasn't sure what other title to put on this posting. It is now 1:32 PM and I'm wanting to crawl into a comfy bed and sleep. The problem could be attributed to a lack of caffiene this morning but I blame it on my 'recurring' dream scenario's...

These dreams, which I've had ever since moving back to the UK, involve me either:
a) Rushing around in a mad panic to get ready to move to the UK, even though I have full intention of coming back in two weeks for a week stay...yet I feel the need to pack all my bags, right now, and have the move done with.

or

b) I've moved back to Saskatchewan and have resumed my Saskatoon life, with or without Martyn -- with the intention of moving back to the UK. Yesterday's involved me not knowing why I had spent five weeks at the UK job only to move back to Saskatoon, when I had intentions of moving back to the UK.

Basically it's all a bit confusing and while they aren't cutting into my sleep all that much, they kind of do.

Sigh...If only I could accept that this fantasy life that I'm living is legit;)

back to the mines...

2 Comments:

  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger Daniela said…

    Suggestion: Maybe you should do something to convince your subconscious self that this is a permanent set up. You could buy a large appliance or a dog. Something that you would only do if you were really rooted.

     
  • At 3:51 AM, Blogger Lyla said…

    I like that idea...although I thought the blender would have done the trick! Perhaps this is an excuse to buy christmas decorations!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home