The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Times they are a changing

Hmm...last Canadian post for some time...

I'm very excited and apprehensive and nervous and 'giddy' about this next adventure. There are so many things that are happening right now that I'm not sure how to react to anything...
Anyways, I'm packed and ready to go. I'm sure after the three hour calgary layover, the nine hour flight and the hour tube ride and the two hour train ride that I'll wish that I had never embarked on this crazy journey...but hey, it could be worse! At least I've got a M at the end of it all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home