The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Relating to my Death, Chapter Two

Posioning huh? Alcohol perhaps?

You scored as Posion. Your death will be by poison, probably because you are a glutton and are around so many people that it would be easy to get away with it. Several important people in history share your fate.

Posion

80%

Natural Causes

60%

Cut Throat

53%

Bomb

53%

Gunshot

53%

Suicide

53%

Disease

53%

Suffocated

40%

Disappear

33%

Eaten

33%

Accident

33%

Drowning

27%

Stabbed

20%

How Will You Die??
created with QuizFarm.com


Important to note: I have told M that I'd take a bullet for him - but never have I said that I would take a knife -- perhaps this is why I stand a greater chance of dying by gunshot than by stabbing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home