The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

slowly but surely

I spent exactly one hour and five minutes sunning myself in the park. I am now nicely red all over my body. It's awesome. I should be fine tomo but today I have a red glow.

I spent exactly three hours at belly dance. This was a bit too much belly dance for a day. However while at belly dance I started talking to this chick. We continued talking and went downtown for starbucks. Then we walked along the river and hung out and compared stories on how we found it hard to meet people in the city. It's so nice to know that just a few days after making the decision to leave I meet someone who could be totally fun to hang out with...This last sentance sounds quite bitchy to my fantastic friends I do have in Saskatoon...for that I apologize. It's not meant to sound that way at all. I do tend to get excited when I start making a friend, because, well, I'm not that great at it! So forgive my inappropriate sentance structures...

That is all. I'm tired.

Oh...Yay for both germany and italy, whom I was cheering for in each of their games...though I really couldn't have cared less...

The program I am wastching just proclaimed 'Jim look behind this bush. There's a turd made of solid gold'....

1 Comments:

  • At 12:25 AM, Blogger Daniela said…

    First. I am insulted. What's she got that I haven't? Fine, if you can't appreciate my good lovin', than I shall have to take it elsewhere.

    Second. I saw American Dad, too. I want to have a Guantanamo Bay theme party. What are you doing next week? Oh, wait, I bet you're hanging out with your new "friend". Nevermind.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home