The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Thoughts

Today has been one of those days where you get to see the good in a lot of people and the not so good. I could explain in detail but I think its best left as a story to tell. Suffice it to say I've realized that some people can be completely awesome and not know you very well and some people can be complete jerks. I'm still reeling about everything but I am very happy that I didn't sit and take the crap that was thrown at me. Instead I threw in back, though with gloves, and maybe with a pretty smile.

That is all. My musings on this botched work day will no doubt continue at some point but I'll let it be for now. Scheduled drinks and some delicious food (once again throwing that budget) will help. Oh and the Gap sale that I plan to hit tomo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home