The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Theme Song



THEME SONG: LAUGH/LOVE/FUCK (The Coup)

I am vacating the fair lands of Canada in protest over the Stanley Cup being hijacked from our hands. I will return when the pain of the loss is over (dramatic pause, cue orchestral music), and pick up from where I left.

I have chosen the song: Laugh/Love/Fuck by the Coup as my theme song...

Chorus:
I'm here to laugh, love, fuck and drink liquor
and help the damn revolution come quicker

Go England! Go Ecuador! Does Spain play today? Ahh, what the hell, Go Spain!

See you on the flip side....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home