The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Beware my language friends, beware

I have stumbled across a site that offers hours of surfing pleasure...This site, and I warn you, may be too addictive to my studying friends, although their level of intellect may well rise above the content offered.

None the less, I give to the world, the following:

http://www.pbs.org/speak/

I'm sorry. I truly am.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger Lindell said…

    Ah, I just looked for a second ... so interesting ... must resist ... 30 mins gone.

    Noooooo!

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    "and there went my afternoon," kate shakes her fist angrily at the computer. "curses! curses i say!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home