The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Struggles, Shout Outs and Countdowns

I am struggling with work today -- woe is me! I can't motivate myself on this project due to my thoughts quickly turning to other, more exciting issues at hand.

Hence the countdown:

Tomorrow at this exact moment (give or take a bit) I will be lifting off the grounds of YXE to head to MAN. So 24 hours to go, though in reality I guess I'm more excited about the 36 hour (landing) deadline instead...In less than 48 hours I could be watching countdown! Woot!

Finally a shoutout to everyone who got to hang out with the bestest dad ever yesterday. I know I sure did...hopefully others were just as lucky...I can't remember the last time I hung out with tone-tone on dads day...hmmm...

Finally a word of warning: Old Dutch's extra flavour Rave Salt and Vinegar chips are deadly intense...too intense for me but I'll eat through the pain...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home