The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Massive Attack

Cue 9 AM.

Out of the doors of City Hall we run...towards the sidewalk sale on second.

Past the shoes we go, the wafting smoke from the outdoor bbq beckoning us, yet we resist. Tonic does not excite us in the least and we cross over to the other side and join the mob. Pants flail and capri's are tossed aside. Skirts and tops and jackets are pulled from the tables and the women run inside to try on the wares. The crash and rude of the bunch try on the wares in as discreet a manner possible, cogniscent that skirts are far better for this than shorts.

45 minutes of standing in queue and lo and behold, I have done it. I have embraced Saskatoon's only fashion statement.

I now own a pair of Lulu Lemon Pants, and for only $40.

Lock your women in the house, they may never return. The end of the world is near...Lulu on sale, no! It couldn't be true.

It is...it is.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Daniela said…

    Dear God, can it be?

    Wait for me Lulemon! Wait for me!

    (I hope L doesn't tackle me on the way out the door.)

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger Lyla said…

    Whereas I hope L DOES tackle you on the way out the door. That would be awesom...and then you can go flex that plastic!

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Lindell said…

    I thought D was going to the Uni!! I've been had!!

    P.S. Help I am locked up in the house like a woman.

    P.S.S. Damn do I ever want to buy a pole and start pole dancing. Thanks Oprah!!

    P.S.S.S. I would also like to use the pole to bash in Oprah's head. Is that wrong?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home