The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Monster Cookie Advert

Having returned to Canada I have become reaquainted with my love of ice cream and the most awesomeness that is Dairy Queen. This has of course, led to numerous stomach problems as my belly has issues with soft ice cream, but the deliciousness of the blizzard is far to tasty to pass up.

Where is this going...on to the Monster Cookie Blizzard commercial. This commercial is brilliant! I love it so much! Gertrude is da bomb! I've even sent a comment to DQ commending them on airing this great commercial...

If you haven't caught it, or if you live in a country that is shock, without a DQ, you can watch the commercial here....

http://www.dairyqueen.com/en-US/DQ+Ads/default.htm

Go for it...you know you want to

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home