The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Late Mornings

I'm not quite sure what time zone I'm on...technically its England but I don't think its normal for one to not ever wake up until its past eleven...oh well...time zones are for suckers anyways...

Ahhh liverpool...I'm finding it so strange to be back...I feel almost as if it 'fits' more than it did when I lived here. Lots has changed - the city is filled with cranes and there are new buildings everywhere...Dixons (or Nixons as I like to call it) has changed to Curry's (which I will call Murry's)...they removed the circle platform in the middle of town, and there are two 'Flares' now...I even got to go into my old building, the Cinnamon, and that felt strange.

I've been to London this trip as well. That was nice. It was a beautiful day. London's weather is sooooo much better than Liverpools. I made myself into a very male person at the science museum. I have put the picture up. I expect people to comment.

The clubs in Liverpool felt like home. M and I laughed, argued, danced and got rammed into a shelf. Unfortunately it looks like all my nicknames are out of town/done uni/etc as I recognized about two people:(

This is all...but I present to you: LYLE...

3 Comments:

  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Martyn said…

    Christ!

    No fucking wonder I have a tendency to flip you over when fucking you. Mind you, looking like that I'll be able to hold on for so much longer. However, I may not, correction...won't be able to get it up in the first place.

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    wow.

    i was going to comment, perhaps mentioning the slightly gollum-esque resemblence, but martyn's note has left me completely and utterly speechless, as well as rolling on the floor, holding my stomach, and laughing until i puke (known in the txtwrld as rotfhmsluip).

    cheers indeed.

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Lindell said…

    wow indeed.

    That's a crazy bit of commentary. Hahaha, I love it.

    I hope Lylar returns from Liverpool without any back problems. It appears your 'rents got it just right ... that lucky little sperm and egg created a Lylar and not a Lyle (a very gollum-like creature for sure).

    Haha, just had a funny mental image of Martyn bending gollum over, whilst Sam and Frodo look on with lusty appreciation (especially Sam).

    I'm almost sure that when you return to Saskatoon you will feel like this is a wonderous place, where all types of fitting in are fit in if you fit in. However, nothing has changed and there is that one crane in our bustling semi-communist skyline.

    Have a blast!

    PS. how evil is Beckham? couldn't even let poor Ecuador win. bugger.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home