The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

For the Sake of Blogging

I feel as if there is little to blog on...procrasination contines to dominate my time.

Julliette and the Licks didn't happen -- sold out show -- damn -- so sad...so went to Parr Street Studios for a drink before heading home to watch the oh so delightfully terrible Desperate Housewives.

On Thursday went to 'Human Eyes, Robot Teeth' -- an indie dance night set up by one of M's roomies, Ben. School project and the first night broke even, so congrats to him -- beyond consuming too many drinks I enjoyed the sounds of Postal Service, the Walkmen, Simian and the Beastie Boys amongst others.

Really its all about this coming week: The Bravery (assuming Mike H. remember's to guest list us) in Manchester on Tuesday, then off to London to meet up with the infamous DCKaren till Friday. Then DCKaren returns to the pool with us for a night before heading back to London and then back to DC...so should be good times.

Yes...sorry this post is all over the place but since no one actually reads this I don't feel too bad. Dizzee Rascal is awesome...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home