The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

random thoughts

As qouted by Troy McClure: Ahh sweet sweet liquour -- it eases the pain...heading off to see...uggh...Juliette Lewis and the Licks tonight...WHY? Because a random person we psuedo know is in the opening band...the fact that I am supporting someone like JL and her musical ventures pisses me off -- to be fair I don't know what she does but all of her interviews piss me off.

Today's horoscope:
The usual routine you engage in to keep from spinning into unknown territory now seems a hollow series of actions without meaning. And the unknown territory doesn't seem so frightening anymore. So venture out!

Frighteningly -- this has been occuring....oh the wise words of the stars...

Vday: Take away pizza and dancing to the tunes as spun by ladytron on a boat on the river mersey...outdoor toilets and random lesbian hook-ups...who says romance is dead?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home