The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

nicknames and such

K and I went out on Thursday night to, shock surprise, an Indie dance night...Jesus and Dreamy McSexpants were there, as well as DJ and Blonde DJ...Ended up having a bit of a conversation with the DJ's -- DJ has been on and off the dole for the better part of the last few years (classy) and Blonde DJ likes Hip Hop -- in fact I asked him to play more hip hop on his Friday nights and yesterday he played some public enemy...I like to think it was because of me...

Friday I was coerced into having a date with my stalker -- who proceeded to ask me out for V day...I had to break it to him that I had a boyfriend (scary), and hopefully this will finally end that saga...although I later asked M if we were going out on V day and he said it's his mates bday so he hadn't planned anything...surprising feelings have surfaced in me and I must remind myself to chill...grrr

Oh and M informed me that he feels he deserves a nickname...he said that since everyone else has one he feels left out. I could have told him he has gained the nickname lint but I don't like that one...instead after much debate (K and I thought about it all night at the snowpatrol dj set at Evol), the name chosen is Feeder...see earlier this week for more details...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Lyla said…

    i could but i like the nickname to roll off the tip of my tounge..feeder

     

Post a Comment

<< Home