The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Monday, February 21, 2005

Thinking British

Saturday night M and his roomie dropped by our flat for a bit before heading off to the pub. As they were riding in the 'elevator' they realized that it was made by a Schindler.
If you think British this is a very amusing thing...it's Schindler's lift...

On another note...

I apparantly scored as 63% ghetto gansta for my highschool stereotype...comment at will

You scored as Ghetto gangsta.

Ghetto gangsta

63%

Drama nerd

56%

Prep/Jock/Cheerleader

56%

Punk/Rebel

50%

Goth

50%

Geek

50%

Stoner

38%

Loner

25%

What's Your High School Stereotype?
created with QuizFarm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home