The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Sunday, February 06, 2005

I'm here, and I'm so happy to be here in the great presence of Johannes de Silentio

I'm typing this so I know that the blog works. I'd also like to send a shout out to my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he's so hot and funny that I want him to bare my children. I love children; they're fantastic. I wish I were pregnant right now. Ohhhh, I also wish I had a Cadbury's creme egg; they're soooooooo good. I'm actually not here right now. I'm out at a Tsunami relief benefit. I don't really care about tsunamies, I only care about Dizzee Rascal and Johannes de Silentio. That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home