The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Monday, February 07, 2005

Indie Rock Boys and the tsunami

So yesterday I finally broke down and decided to do something for the tsunami relief thing that has been getting a lot of attention in the world...not quite sure what this whole tsunami thing is but apparantly it's pretty wicked cool and everyone is doing it so I had to join in...

Truth be told I went to the benefit to look at indie-rock boys...Rock Star Charles was there, as were both DJ and Blonde DJ, but other than that, the indie-rock posse I've grown to love was not out...

Rockstar Charles continues to intrique KP and I -- yesterday he kept false approaching us: walking two steps towards us and then spinning crazy like around to his girl..interesting.

I also went home and got play by play commentary texted to me by M regarding the superbowl...I need to come up with nicknames for these people...oh well...

Finally, big shout out to Johannes de Silentio who set up this blog for me. For now he continues to have the power to change it on his own free will, so I'm sure some interesting blogs may randomly pop up.

By the way, JdS is fucking ace.


Today's wise words from Dizzee that reflect on the author:
that girl's from school, that girl's from college
that girl gives brains, that girl gives knowledge
that girl gives head, that girl gives shines
that girl gives bj's at all times

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home