The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I'm Just a Love machine

That's right BITCHES! I went to Girls Aloud yesterday!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!! Take my Indie rock card and rip it up and throw it beside my ticket stub because I danced to Love Machine and sang along to all the hits....four songs of pure goodness before the night dissolved into drunken debauchery that is the Liverpool student union's double vision....That, and I managed to get M to go as well -- he laughed when I bought my ticket but little did he know he'd be sheepishly buying one three days later. Quality entertainment those girls are...

This reminds me of when I saw Britney at the NFL kickoff in 2003. I rock so much sometimes!

On another note. Class today starts at 3 and I might be late. That's right. I'm a lazy student who can't get her ass to class...

I'd also like to say welcome to my readers JdS and El Brucio. I like that I don't even have to advertise and I pick up a reader. That's how awesome I am sometimes...

Must go and fix up look sharp.

LP

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home