The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Mama's got a whole new bag...full of shoes that is

So I'm back from Canada. It was lovley - a month off filled with excessive eating, friends, family and the lovely sounds of my credit card going swipe swipe swipe. In a style truly my own, I purchased four pairs of shoes, which was less than I had planned but more than necessary. Upon my return I made good on a promise to M that I would at least reassess my old pairs - which resulted in me binning one pair...:)

Today I wore my lovely blue Kenneth Cole's and was reminded why I'm not good at little heels...they get stuck everywhere! I lost my shoe on the stairs up at the train station and some lovely man handed it to me...that was sweet...he must have realized how pretty they are and couldn't bear the thought of someone trampling them in their mass exodous to work.

Other than shoes I picked up a couple pairs of jeans and some tops - really I didn't go overboard on the shopping...I did go overboard on the eating, but that is ok as I totally resolve to loose weight this year;)

Well kiddos, I should sign off for now...work is calling and apparantly I'm paid to worry about it...so I shall do my best to be concerned while really dreaming about the next pair of shoes I'll buy:)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home