The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Can't help it

So last week my brother sent me the most awesome care package with some brilliant tunes involved...however on the weekend I also picked up both Britney and Kylie's new albums...

and I can't help it...I can't stop listening to both of them;)

Hehehe...I'm just a wannabe pop fan!

No stroke that...I'll admit, I like pop...pop music...

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 3:19 AM, Blogger Martyn said…

    Paris, London, New Yok, Munich
    Everybody talk about...
    ...
    ..
    .
    Pop Muzik!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home