The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Don't Look at Me, I'm a freak!

All morning my nostril has been twitching. Often this has happened with my eyelids or with the top part of my thigh, but never my nostril.

According to the internet, twitching is a sign of fatigue and stress...perhaps the marathon house decorating sessions after work, lasting till 11:30 pm, aren't the best thing for my nostrils.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    my eyebrow has been crazy twitchy for the past two days. i thought it was because i'd be practicing my withering glare overtop of my glasses, but i guess lack of sleep could explain it too. not as entertaining, though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home